Metal braces offer the most precise and effective treatment for misaligned, crooked, or crowded teeth. At Acacia Medical Centre, our highly skilled team of orthodontists provide the best metal braces in Dubai. For unsurpassed quality, you can trust us!
A bad bite can cause more problems than just a sloppy smile. If not addressed early, crowding teeth, abnormal jaw alignments, and other issues can lead to further oral problems like gum disease and tooth decay.
Our team of specialist orthodontists will ensure that you receive the proper care and attention to achieve your smile.
How do braces work?
How do you get metal
braces in Dubai?
2. After your teeth have been cleaned and all gum/teeth issues are resolved, our orthodontist will take X-rays of your teeth and take photographs to evaluate the structure properly.
3. Before attaching brackets or small metal devices to your archwires, our orthodontist will clean and dry your teeth.
4. A small amount of nontoxic adhesive is used to attach the brackets. Once this is complete, the brackets are cured with blue light. Each tooth will be fitted with the brackets.
6. Finally, archwires are attached to brackets by wrapping a small rubber band around each bracket to hold it in place. You must snip the wire, so it doesn’t prod or scrape against the back of your gums.
7. Your next appointment with our orthodontist is approximately 4-8 weeks after your braces have been put in. We will check your progress and adjust your braces in your follow-up appointment. If necessary, we can also change the bands.
The Most Commonly Asked Questions
After getting your traditional metal braces in Dubai, you may feel a sore tongue, cheeks, and lips. Your new braces may take you 1-2 weeks to adjust. To ease any discomfort, our orthodontist can give you dental wax.
The cost of metal braces in Dubai vary depending on the complexity of the case and the duration of the treatment. Our orthodontist can discuss the cost of treatment with you during your initial consultation.
At 6-12 years of age, uneven bites can become apparent. However, traditional braces and orthodontic treatment are recommended for patients between 10-14 years old.
Braces can make it challenging to maintain good oral hygiene. Regular brushing of your braces and teeth can prevent food from sticking to the brackets. Make sure you floss at the very least twice daily. The specialist dentists at our clinic will help you floss properly.
Braces can cause your brackets to pop off, so avoiding certain foods is best. Here are some examples of foods to avoid:
- Chewing gum
- Hard candy